I am a permanent researcher at CNRS, IRISA in Rennes, France. My main interests lie in the security of embedded devices, especially combined with side-channel information/ attacks, and machine and deep learning algorithms, and malware.
In the end of 2015, I completed my PhD at Telecom ParisTech (COMELEC) under the supervision of Olivier Rioul and Sylvain Guilley. Before, I was working at the Center of Advanced Security Research Darmstadt (CASED) as a researcher. I hold a diploma in mathematics (with a focus on computer science) from the Technische Universität Darmstadt.
I am currently in maternity leave, answering emails may be a bit delayed.
Team / supervisions
- Christophe Genevey-Metat (PhD, since 2018), Deep learning techniques for side-channel analysis
- Lamine Noureddine (PhD, since 2017), Packer detection / classification
- Cassius Puodzius (PhD, since 2019), Threat intelligence
- Duy-Phuc Pham (PhD, since 2019), Malware classification through side-channel information
- Damien Marion (PostDoc, since 2020), Malware classification through side-channel information
- Agathe Cheriere (PhD, since 2020), Code-based side-channel analysis
- Nicolas Aragon (Post-Doc, since 2021), Code-based side-channel analysis
- Alexandre Gonzalvez(Post-Doc, since 2021), ransomware analysis
- 3 awesome kids at home (since 2015, since 2017, since 2021)
Projects / fundings
- PEC PhD funding (2x),
- ANR JCJC (PI): AHMA, Automated Hardware Malware Analysis
- ANR PRGE (local PI): IDROMEL
- l’INS2I JCJC (PI) (travel expenses), Rennes
- Metropole (PI) (startup lab equipment),
- Participant in European H2020 project TEAMPLAY,
- COST Cryptacus funding to visit Universitat Barcelona
- Google European Doctoral Fellowship in Privacy 2013,
- best student paper award, ACNS 2014,
- best phd thesis award Telecom ParisTech, 2015,
- best phd thesis award l’Institut Mines-Télécom, 2015,
- best paper award, ARES 2021.